Guilde EsperancE - United
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

A la conférence de SOE, les DeV de StarWars parlent!

+2
jenssen
xun
6 participants

A la conférence de SOE, les DeV de StarWars parlent! Empty A la conférence de SOE, les DeV de StarWars parlent!

Message par xun Lun 28 Avr - 19:14

Started out me waking up at 8 to pick up Arkon=) When I did he and I talk and walk all around SF. I go to college here. I knew some cool places so while we waited for 3pm show up we hang out. We mostly talk about SWG and. What is so cool about it and the problems, sp everything basically lol.
Also got to know each other. Made a life long friend and that was very awesome. Long story short when 3 came around Arkon and I were the first to show up. This was great because we got to talk to the Devs on stuff that they didn't talk about at the show.

Devs are really trying to do their best! They do care for us. And I am really surprise on how nice they are and how up front they are.
Also I meet while I was there were some very cool players=) and the Entertainer and New Player Senator. Man they were funny, very awesome people!!

Well without further ado here are the notes of everything that went down. FYI there are few things I can't not share but let's say next year will Be EVEN BETTER!!
Droid engineering and droid commander are different but it will help each other out.
Old quest won't be introduced back to the game= (but they did say they will redo some of the popular ones.
BH / Jedi due next week.
CHAPTER 10!! May 2008
Meat lump Theme park. Puzzles / combated broken into the quest take place after legacy.
Commandos / smugglers / officers
HOTH (no eta)
Imps vr. Rebs
Snow speeder /Reb marines armor / snow trooper armor / Turret control / ATAT player walker you can control / Lucas art approves
Bunch of concept art as well very nice!!
CHAPTER 11
Droid Commander
Beast Masters
Not sure if this will be in / updated when 11 goes live but.
Armor/Weapon Smiths
Politicians
Player cities
Domestics
Pilots
MISC.
So far that's the updated order I know some are left out but will be updated
While this happen the other profs will be getting updates so make sheer you all update your TOP 5
Plus something cool while they do the profs updates they will do Theme up dates
Negative effect will happen if you do server merges
Group interface = chapter 10
If you had a free server Transfer it would cause more harm than good and would ruin low pop servers.
Astromac / forum server updates like how many quest were done on this server and how many people played this prof this day will be updated every Friday + more stuff
Faction city's aka GCW will be getting a look at but might not happen.
Guild updates like collections and such will be coming.
Group + Xp is coming back.
About the buffs they will be in order like this my buffs/player buffs that they add to you/ Item buffs / D Buffs so easier for you to read.
Cant create music, I know sad=( but they did say they will try later on or when they have extra time so not now per say but later.
So all the wonderful TC paintings and items from the TC servers will not every be added to live like the paintings of the storm trooper that was a hack / are only for NPC buildings but the pickup bug made it so youcan pick that stuff up.
Housing Booming will come back before 2009
Showing off your ship / space ship will be added
Docking with other ships / having party's will be added or whatever you wont to do with your friends.
The new crystals like Kun's blood will be added but not at this time. They feel they would like to add it at some point later. They also said the Tri files of all the crystals are wrong they only have models of 4 crystals yet to be shown the others are just the same crystals with new names.
Jedi general expertise will be look at when time permits.
Diversity is still coming though every update and they still wont to see it happen as well. They seem to be really wonting this to happen.
Old planets are still going to get new content.
SWG License is far from over!!
Dev team wont to see this game get better they are really happy about all the stuff thats happening and they said look from now to X-miss and 2009!
No new species and professions, but will add sup expertise professions like BM DC.
Multi grouping will happen so +16 group but they said we have to add the content first before then.
Mustafar and Kash will now be using the new heroic system and updated to min CL70.
GCW will get an update.
Smuggler - smuggle will expand
More body slots like glasses will be added so you can wear a hat.
Well that everything!!
Hope you Like

FYI Thank YOU Devs for everything you have done. Thanks for talking / spending time talking to me and after everyone left thanks for talking even know the show was done lol. You all are great keep up the work!

Thank you Arkon for the re wright. Arkon Pictures link
Thanks for the pictures!

Bon voilà un bref résumé de ce que ça dit:

Premier point qu'ils ont dit -> La licence de SWG est très loin d'être fini!!!!!

Chapitre 10:

Pour le mois de Mai 2008:

-Meat lump Theme park (Suite de la Legacy, un TP pour low level)
-Commandos / smugglers / officers

HOTH (no eta)
Imps versus Rebs
Snow speeder (Des speeder des neiges) /Rebel marines armor / snow trooper armor / Turret contrôlable / AT-AT qui marche et que vous pouvez contrôler / Lucas art a approuver l'ensemble et ont trouver le concept art très bien fait!

CHAPTER 11
Droid Commander
Beast Masters
Pas encore sur d'être prêt / updaté lorsque le chapitre 11 sera décrit au moment prévu.
Armor
Trader Weapon Smiths
Politicien
ville de joueur
Trader Domestics
Pilots

Autres:

1-Un interface de groupe au chapitre 10
2-Pas de transfère gratuit car cela ne fera que de créer plus de dégât a long terme!
3-Vous pourrez voir sur le forum, le nombre de profession par serveur, les quêtes réaliser dans la semaine etc....
4-Possibilités de déclarer une ville Rebel/imp ??? GCW a la clef?
5-Mise a jour des Guilde en rapports avec des collections????
6-Le retour des groupes Xp
7-Retour du house boombing (Destruction des maisons condamnés)
8-Docking sur les vaisseaux multi-places lorsque vous êtes groupers
9-4 nouveaux crystal, implenter le Kun's Blood est le premier dévoiler
10-Mustafar & Kashyyyk sont prêtes a accueillir des Héroïques et seront pour les joueurs lvl70
11-Les vieilles planètes auront du nouveau contenue
12-Multi-group de 16 joueurs, mais pas avant que des instances soit créer pour cela!
13-GCW updated
14-L'expertise smuggler refais????
15-une slot de plus sur le corps a niveau de la tête pour des lunettes???

Ils a été aussi questions d'une possibilité d'un Enclave theme Park? Mais les sev non pas voulu en parler plus.

Prendre note qu'un joueur qui fera Beast Master et Droïd commander fera l'affaire facilement?
xun
xun

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A la conférence de SOE, les DeV de StarWars parlent! Empty Re: A la conférence de SOE, les DeV de StarWars parlent!

Message par jenssen Lun 28 Avr - 21:26

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy jme vois deja dans mon snowspeeder et la sur ts.
echo 1 a echo 2 je lance le grapin sur le AT-AT besoin de soutien..

putain je vient de salir mes pantalon Very Happy
jenssen
jenssen

A la conférence de SOE, les DeV de StarWars parlent! Empty Re: A la conférence de SOE, les DeV de StarWars parlent!

Message par C-zar Mar 29 Avr - 3:03

Hmm , ça c'est une nouvelle alléchante Smile
C-zar
C-zar

Faction Pilote : Rebel

Message par Invité Mar 29 Avr - 4:29

Vivement chap 11 si weaponsmith est revu à la hausse. Enfin apres presque 3 ans d'attente!!!!

Invité
Invité

Message par Infuz Mar 29 Avr - 4:56

et bien je vois que ca bouge !! ca a l'air pas mal ce futur contenu
Infuz
Infuz

Pilote Master : Master Pilote
Faction Pilote : Rebel

Message par Selit Sakarr Mar 29 Avr - 5:54

*se frotte les mains*
Selit Sakarr
Selit Sakarr
Admin

Message par Eenon Mar 29 Avr - 8:43

Merci Xun'un pour ce topo.

Pas de transfère gratuit car cela ne fera que de créer plus de dégât a long terme!

... Mais surtout moins d'argent à court terme. tongue
Eenon
Eenon

Pilote Master : oui
Faction Pilote : Neutre

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé